Translate

Thursday 16 October 2014

Review For Sonja L Myburgh's '' If You Only Knew''



Book Synopsis:
When two people are so right for each other that it would be wrong if they weren't together, even if both of them are married...

Aimee and Tristan thought they were happily married to their spouses, but an undeniable attraction between them proved them wrong. A story of love, extra-marital affairs and two people who, under no circumstances, could stay away from each other.


My Review:

I absolutely loved If You Only Knew, I have decided I am inventing 
''Book Turning Robotic Fingers, as I was flipping through those pages lickity split, with the speed of lightning.


Deception, Secrecy, Lies, Scandal and Distrust were very alive in this book, and the characters were given true life at the hand of Sonja's skill of description, it felt as if we were experiencing everything along side them.




Aimee & Tristan would of made the absolute picture postcard perfect couple, except for the small fact they had meet and fallen in love with their other halves before, they themselves ever came together, but was this an issue for them.

NOPE



Their lies and cover ups became so easy to tell, as they were doing it so often, everyone around them never noticed a thing.

BUT when the s**t starts to hit the fan, the story line takes a fantastic change of tact.

You are going to have to read this, and believe me you to will be burning the midnight oil, speed reading to fins out the outcome.






A Little About Sonja L. Myburgh






Sonja L Myburgh is a 29 year old Sagittarian, and lives in Port Elizabeth, South Africa with her husband Mark, and is the author of romance novels On The Line, A Bullet For You, historical fantasy trilogy, Return To Salem - which is now available in a Special Collector's Edition, and her new contemporary romance If You Only Knew: #1, and If You Only Knew: #2

She started writing ever since she could remember.
Possibly the oldest cliche ever, but in her case it is true. From a very young age, she enjoyed writing essays, short stories and enjoyed reading. A lot.

"At the risk of sounding like a nerd, which I probably am, I am a real bookworm!"

She enjoys reading up about all things, which makes researching for new material relatively easy. She loves controversial subjects like reincarnation and psychological topics. Anything unusual and out of the ordinary adds fuel to her proverbial fire!

"Writing to me is like therapy, allowing me to express myself in words and then ultimately letting others read them!"

"I have an over-active imagination, and an over-active brain in general. I carry a notebook in my bag ALL the time, just in case..."

"I am a self-diagnosed coffee-addict with (a possible case of) Dissociative Personality Disorder, alongside a bit of bi-polarity, and I am totally proud of it!"


Contact Details:
https://www.goodreads.com/littleauthor_SM

website
http://authorsonjalmyburgh.weebly.com

twitter username
littleauthor_SM

No comments:

Post a Comment