Translate

Saturday 28 February 2015

Mitchell Davies Character Tour from Blind Attraction by Eden Summers


Blind Attraction
by Eden Summers
Mitchell Davies Character Tour
February 15th - March 7

Add Me To Goodreads


Buy Links



GET ME FREE FEBRUARY 26th - MARCH 7th



About My Book

He can seduce with a single glance. 

Peering down at a sea of fans, rock star, Mitchell Davies can’t deny the innocent beauty of a woman in the front row. He’ll stop at nothing to get to know her. When a public altercation leaves her weak and defenseless, he takes the opportunity to be her savior.

She’s been sheltered from the world. 

Alana Shelton wants to spread her wings and experience life away from her restrictive upbringing. But she isn’t prepared for a gorgeous stranger to sweep her off her feet while at her most vulnerable. 

Attraction will bring them together, but their pasts will try to tear them apart. 

He wants to teach her how to trust, but she’ll show him how to love. In a glamorous world of rock-and-roll, only time will tell if they’re up for the challenge.

Teasers




What they are saying about me...


"This is a Rock Star Romance you will never forget! Mitch and Alana will capture your heart in the first chapter and never let go..." 5 STARS - Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

"This book was absolutely fantabulous! I picked it up and didn't put it down until the last page was read..." 5 STARS - Romance in the Highlands.

"Blind Attraction is a sizzling, humorously entertaining start to a series that will have readers falling in love with Mitch, Alana and the rest of the gang. I'm definitely a Reckless Beat groupie and I cannot wait for book 2 in the series!" 4 STARS - Adria's Romance Reviews

A Little More About Me

What is your real, birth name?
Mitchell Davies, but everyone calls me Mitch.

How do you dress most of the time?
Jeans and cotton shirt. I like to be comfortable. Especially when on tour.

How old were you when you went on your first date?
Sixteen. I don’t think anyone in history has made more inappropriate comments than what I did on that date. I don’t know why it happens but my brain doesn’t work when I’m flustered.

What were you like in high school? What "clique" did you best fit in with?
I was the music geek that blended into walls. Nobody noticed I existed back then.

What is your favorite memory from adolescence?
My first kiss. Not because of the girl, or the magic in general, just because I got through the moment without making an ass of myself. Turned out I was a fucking awesome kisser.

Do you have a job?
I’m the lead guitarist of Reckless Beat. It’s the best fucking job in the world.

What are your co-workers like? Do you get along with them? Any in particular? Which ones don't you get along with?
I get alone with every member of Reckless Beat. Some are just more arrogant than others *cough* Mason *cough*

What is something you had to learn that you hated?
Dealing with groupies isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. That was a big learning curve. Especially when they’re breaking into your house, or car, or tour bus.  Women can be scary as shit.

What annoys you more than anything else?
Mason Lynch

What would be the perfect gift for you?
Another Gibson acoustic. You can never have too many guitars.

Do you have any pets? Do you want any pets? What kind?
I’d love to have a dog. Something big. Unfortunately, the responsibility is hard when you spend a lot of months touring.

What habit that others have annoys you most?
Is being an arrogant motherfucker a habit? Because Mason never stops, and yeah, I find that fucking annoying.

What kind of things embarrass you? Why?
I get flustered easily, which usually leads to me saying inappropriate shit that I immediately regret.

Do you currently have a lover? What is their name, and what is your relationship like? What are they like? Why are you attracted to them?
Alana Shelton, aka the woman who owns my soul. She’s everything. That’s the only way I can describe her—she’s everything.

What is more important - sex or intimacy? Why?
Both are necessary, so I suppose they are equally important. You can learn a lot about someone when you’re at your most vulnerable, whether it be during sex or cozying up on the sofa.

What is your current long term goal?
To pull Mason’s head outta his ass.

If you were a mundane person, what would you do with your life? What occupation would you want, and how would you spend all your time?
If I couldn’t play music, I’d love to teach it.

About My Creator
Eden Summers is a true blue Aussie, living in regional New South Wales with her two energetic young boys and a quick witted husband.

In late 2010, Eden’s romance obsession could no longer be sated by reading alone, so she decided to give voice to the sexy men and sassy women in her mind. 

Eden can’t resist alpha dominance, dark features and sarcasm in her fictional heroes and loves a strong heroine who knows when to bite her tongue but also serves retribution with a feminine smile on her face. 

Stalk her... 




Stalk Me and the rest of Reckless Beat



ENTER TO WIN


Hosted By





No comments:

Post a Comment