Translate

Monday 30 December 2013

Feature Interview With Clarissa Wild, Author of The Billionaires Bet Series

I'm very excited to have with me today Clarissa Wild, and to be able to ask her a few questions so we can get to know her a little better.



So Clarissa tell us a little about yourself.

I’m Clarissa Wild and I’m a writer of erotic and new adult romances. I write a lot of different kind of sexy books, ranging from sweet to hot and bothered kinky. 
I’m also an avid reader of the same genre. 
I love to share my stories with the world.






How did you become a writer, and did you always want to write?

I wrote from the moment I could hold a pen, really. 
I don’t remember not writing. 
I wrote stories when I was little and continued to do so for the rest of my life. 
It was an assortment of genres, but romance always drew me the most. 
I just love seeing people fall in love. :)






How do you hope your readers react to the stories you write?

I hope my stories make people feel warm and fuzzy, but also when it makes the laugh a little. 
I don’t take myself too seriously. 
I think it’s important that a story takes you away from the real world. 
It doesn't always need to be realistic. 
I like fairy tale stories :P Things that almost never happen. 
There’s already so much hardship in the world, it doesn’t need to be in stories as well. 
I love it when books take you to a different place and let you dream away.
It’s what makes it worth reading; the escape :)








What responses to your writing have affected you the most and why?

I think I was most struck by the fact that a fan told me she had put aside another book just so she could read mine. 
It was really wonderful to hear that someone wanted to read my books so much, they’d rather stop reading another and read mine instead :P
What I also love is when people ask me for a new instalment, or when they tell me they’re looking forward to reading the next and can’t wait.








Other than writing great stories, what other goals do you have for your life?

Well, I want to be a mother, too, which I haven’t had a chance of becoming yet. 
When the time comes, I will, but not now :P I’m far too busy enjoying writing and doing the thing I love.
I’d also love to travel the world one day. 
See all the places I wished to visit when I was young.









What do you like to do in your spare time?
I’m a sucker for movies, really. 
I love to be immersed in story worlds. 
Same goes for books. 
When I have some spare time, I like to read a few books. 
I’m also a huge fan of computer games, which isn’t something a lot of people know about me. 
I adore The Sims for example, an odd favourite of mine. 
I just like creating stories, honestly, and The Sims allows me to do just that :P Funnily enough.








What can you tell us about your latest works?

Well, I just finished writing Blissful Volumes 1 to 3, which is a complete novel of 72000 words.
It is a sweet new adult romance with a lot of hardship in it, but it also has a Happy Ever After (HEA). 
I think this is one of the books I love most. 
I might write another volume, if time permits :)
I also just finished a short story called One Helluva Christmas Romance, which is an erotic short story especially written for ladies who like to read something naughty for Christmas ;)








What stories can your fans expect from you in the days ahead?

I have a little secret story that I’m working on. 
The project has no name yet, but I’m thinking of writing a novel about a fighter who fails at college and falls in love with a poor geek. 
Both of them have issues to work out, and there will be a suspenseful plot, too. I have a lot in store for them, but I’m still figuring out how to organize the novel before I start writing it. 
The bones need to be in place before I can start fleshing it out ;) This could take some time, but I hope to start writing it soon … and then my fans will get all the little sneak peeks and excerpts firsthand!













                          
To learn more about Clarissa and her books the links are below.











Want to get an email when my next book is released?
 Sign up for my mailing list here to receive a FREE short story:http://eepurl.com/FdY71 


My website: http://clarissawild.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WildClarissa
Like me on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ClarissaWildAuthor
Add me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/clarissawild/

No comments:

Post a Comment